The Jamaica Foundation of Houston is a 501(c3) non-profit organization dedicated to strengthening the cultural ties between Caribbean people and the Houston community.
Save the Date
- Click for more on News Release – Registration forms voting for Global JA Diaspora Council — US Southern Region Voter Registration
- Click for more on ADOPT-A-CLINIC – Ministry of Health
- Financial Summary
- Click here to Renew Membership
- Membership Drive & Socials
- Individual & Corporate Sponsorship
A Jamaica Foundation Promoting Education & Understanding
We are a cultural and educational community resource focused on strengthening ties and awareness between the people of Houston and Jamaica.
We are involved in educational, charitable and civic activities with institutions and individuals in the greater Houston community as well as in Jamaica. Our Jamaica Foundation works with the March of Dimes, Dyslexia Intervention Training, Hurricane Disaster Relief and with many other charitable groups. We connect and participate with local organizations in events, fundraisers and by providing educational resources to the people of Jamaica.