Thank you for your interest in becoming a Jamaica Foundation of Houston member!
The Foundation’s not-for-profit status provides the benefit of tax-deductible contributions, enhancing opportunities to better execute its mandate of providing scholarships and lending support to causes in the Greater Houston Community as well as in Jamaica.
We value your time and we cannot wait to meet you in person, if we have not met you already. Becoming a Jamaica Foundation of Houston member is simple!
You may complete the form online (click here).
FIRST: Download and fill out the Membership Form (please print legibly) Download Form Here
To fill out the application online:
(1) Completely fill out the form.
(2) Save As onto your computer.
(3) Attach the file to an email*.
*NOTE: Your email will represent your signature that all
statements on the application are true.
SECOND: Decide on which membership suits your needs:
Endowed $600 for life
THIRD: Pay your membership fee
FOURTH: Send the Membership Form to us:
via email: JamaicaFoundationHouston@gmail.com
PO Box 710824
Review Process | The Jamaica Foundation of Houston must receive both your membership form and full payment before starting your application review process.
(1) The Board of Directors will go over your membership form and check to see if we have received received your payment. They will make a decision regarding your pending membership status.
(2) You will be notified via email or phone of your membership status
(3) Either (A) your fee will be fully refunded in the same manner of payment or (B) You will be warmly welcomed into the Jamaica Foundation of Houston family.
Please be sure to attend the next general meeting!
COME JOIN US!!
Make a Difference
Fostering cultural awareness, supporting education and promoting volunteerism
SPONSOR. EDUCATE. LEARN. VOLUNTEER. GROW.