Thank you for your interest in joining/renewing your membership with the Jamaica Foundation of Houston!
Your membership keeps the Jamaican community and friends connected. The most important perk of membership is knowing that you are paying it forward to future generations of JFH and helping to preserve our mission of cultural understanding, education and volunteerism. Your membership supports our youth group and scholarship program.
Join/renew in 2 steps:
1) Please complete the following form:
2) Pay in one of four ways below:
Pay with PayPal
Pay by Zelle/QuickPay using the Foundation’s email address: JamaicaFoundationHouston@gmail.com
Please add the word “membership” to the memo line
Support the Foundation with an annual subscription:
Send the Membership Form to us:
via email: JamaicaFoundationHouston@gmail.com
P. O. BOX 710824
Houston, TX 77271-0824
Review Process | The Jamaica Foundation of Houston must receive both your membership form and full payment before starting the application review process.
(1) The Board of Directors will go over your membership form and check to see if we have received your payment. Then, the Board will make a decision regarding your pending membership status.
(2) You will be notified via email or phone of your membership status
(3) Either (A) your fee will be fully refunded in the same manner of payment or (B) You will be warmly welcomed into the Jamaica Foundation of Houston family.
Please be sure to attend the next general meeting!
COME JOIN US!!
Make a Difference
Fostering cultural awareness, supporting education and promoting volunteerism
SPONSOR. EDUCATE. LEARN. VOLUNTEER. GROW.
*The Jamaica Foundation of Houston respects the privacy and personal information of its Members.
**The Foundation’s not-for-profit status provides the benefit of tax-deductible contributions, enhancing opportunities to better execute its mandate of providing scholarships and lending support to causes in the Greater Houston Community as well as in Jamaica.